Sunday, July 9, 2017

Two Things That I am NOT Comfortable Buying Online

To start, SHOES is something I would not buy online just because of the variety of how a shoe can fit a person's foot. I love buying shoes ,but only in person because I have to try both of them on and walk around to see if it comfortable and worth buying. I have a few brands that I trust perhaps online such as Macy's where I can buy the shoes online get free shipping, receive them and if I don't like my purchase I can simply go to the closest Macy's and return them with no problem. The sad part about some shoes is that some are only sold online, so one is risking money, time, and the chance that the shoe may not fit. That is only part of the problem another one is trying to return them some companies give a free shipping label to return the product and others may require one to go to the post office to pay to return the package which is a waste of money and time. The second, expensive handbags such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, or Chanel bags because I have seen fake websites that people create to make it look like the real website where people are easy prey to the internet. People can lose hundreds and even thousands of dollars just trying to buy bags on fake websites. I love buying expensive handbags, it is my obsession yet I bust my butt waitressing in restaurants to buy these bags so I go to the store instead with having the reassurance that everything is real. Not to mention how those fake websites can obtain your credit card information as well which is one's worse nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment