Thursday, June 29, 2017

My Experience Making My Web Page with HTML

This is my simple web page with html. This was probably one of the toughest challenges I have encountered in my life. Well I do not want to exaggerate, but I am not a really tech savvy person when it comes to making an html page. The instructions were very helpful in the making of my page. I desperately called one of my closest friends who is a computer science major to give me some advice on making the html and told me to download a program instead of using notepad on my mac to make the experience easier and understandable. I also used YouTube as well which really helped me a lot since I found very useful videos on making my html page. Nonetheless this was great overall because the whole point of growing is to feel uncomfortable in your own space yet this will help my educational career with technology. My best friend taught me a valuable lesson…to not assume that computer science majors are experts in the web or overall IT which made me think that it is an assumption for people to think that computer science majors know everything about technology, but that is not the case. This was fun and hope to make better progress in class and hope to apply all my skills to the real world. Other than that, if I get more complicated homework like this I might just have to call my best friend for help anyways regardless if he says the whole , “I am not your go to”! Adriana’s Page

Hello my name is adriana

I am a student at UWT.

adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment